Latest Industry News

Iowa Dhs Cdac Agreement

13.04.2020 – COVID-19 Changes:All local offices closed. Information about doors, how to apply for benefits and how to reach staff. Can always call the local office to reach the staff. To report a change or suspected fraud situation, call 1-877-347-5678. To report abuse of children or dependent adults, call 1-800-362-2178. You can apply for food aid, FIP and Medicaid online at CHILD ABUSE/DEPENDENT ABUSE ABUSE provides reviews and ratings of allegedly abused children or dependent adults. The program aims to provide services and referrals to help abused children or dependent adults find safe living conditions. CONSUMER-DIRECTED ATTENDANT CARE (CDAC) is a program that provides recipients of the Medicaid Home and Community Based Services (HCBS) dispensing program with the opportunity to find and hire their own in home care. The CDAC in home care can provide qualified services (of a medical nature) or unqualified services (normal daily activity).

All cdac agreements must be approved by the Medicaid Member Case Manager or The Ministry of Social Services Service Representative. TO BECOME A CDAC PROVIDER – Contact the Iowa Medicaid Enterprise and request an application to become a single HCBS Provider CDAC (Provider Enrollment Department). The IME will send an application form with instructions to complete and request a background check. Send the completed application to IME Provider Enrollment, PO Box 36450, Des Moines, IA 50315. Eligibility: To become a CDAC provider: must be 18 years of age or older, a family member, friend or neighbour of the person you are helping (cannot be a spouse or parent/step-parent of the person you are helping), who has training or experience to provide the service and pass a criminal and violence background check Registration: Call for to request a supplier registration request.. .

Back to top