Latest Industry News

Water Corporation Agreement Request

Infrastructure contributions are one-time charges for the provision of water and sanitation services. The administrative fee allows developers to request up to 3 agreements at no cost for each application of the VA Planning Commission. It`s an agreement between us and a developer. It allows developers to provide water and/or sanitation systems more efficiently. They are available in several stages and are based on an accepted action plan, which is an overall plan that shows how an area is served by water and/or sanitation services commending our long-term planning. It is necessary for all multi-stage developments and before we can accept any cross-housing designs. If a financial guarantee is required, a fee is charged by consulting agreement or land development contract. The release of any subdivision agreement is subject to all the requirements of the subdivision agreement for this stage, including: once the above steps have been taken, we will assess your application against the terms of the MSWA and, if all conditions are met, we will remove the subdivision conditions. Once your application has been processed, we will send you an invoice with the corresponding fee via email.

We require payment before an order can be generated for the water service. You can request a non-standard service on BuilderNet by selecting the Lodge a Water Service app. These are agreements in which a developer offers a financial guarantee as collateral for the unfinished work required to meet the subdivision requirements. They were designed to help the development industry quickly release bulk lots. You apply for a service contract and, if you are considered eligible, we will prepare the agreement and present it to you. We will establish an agreement for your project, with a payment plan. You must make payments in accordance with your payment plan. This agreement completes the monument to the title, since it applies to lots over 2000m2. The two methods for ensuring early release are either through a multi-stage enterprise agreement or through a performance agreement. If your application is acceptable, the other conditions of your rural development contract must still be met before an authorization can be granted.

Please contact us at the or call us (08) 9420 2099. Here you will find information on non-standard services and the types of services that require a signed agreement. Each agreement depends on the amount of lots pending and the extent of the work.

Back to top